17 June 2005

 

Gmail thinks Match email is spam

Match sent out a periodic email urging members to check out new features that have been covered here previously. In the irony department, I see that the email tells reader to add @connect.match.com to their Safe Senders email address list. Then I look over at the ads Gmail has selected as contextually relevant and I see ads for Spam filters. Sometimes my Match email, and email from other dating services, ends up in the spam box, and others it goes through fine. I hate managing whitelists and rely on Google's fairly robust spam filters but the results seem to be spotty.
I wish all dating services would offer their member updates and weekly emails as RSS feeds, much easier to manage, won't get stuck in spam filters and since newsreaders can now display html fairly reliably publishers don't loose the richness of html email

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?