28 June 2005

 

A Better Outlook on Email

A Better Outlook on EmailInstalling a new email client is often the last thing on anyone’s mind. But Mozilla’s Thunderbird, which promises tougher spam filters and clever customization, is a strong contender to Microsoft’s Outlook or Outlook Express. A built-in RSS reader lists updates on desired Web pages (news sites, blogs), while the message grouping function bundles emails by date or sender. As for viruses, Thunderbird doesn’t let attachments automatically open within the program, a problem found in other email clients. The only caveat concerns importing: Some users find it difficult and time-consuming to move their contacts and archived emails from their old program over to Thunderbird.Downloads in one month after its December 2004 launch: More than 4 million.

Comments:
Many emails I store at my PC. One day I had veru unpleasant troubles with it. After that I lost all my emails. To my great surprise the next software could relieve me for some short time and proofed all its advantages - pst 2gb recovery.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?